LaunchBoom is transforming how products are launched online. We've created an innovative product launch system that leverages crowdfunding platforms in a way not seen before. Our success since 2015 has allowed us to become the leading crowdfunding agency today.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with the fastest growing company in crowdfunding? Do you love surrounding yourself with people that will push you to grow? Are you willing to get on the ground floor of a start-up with incredible growth opportunities?
If you answered "yes", then keep on reading…
As a Designer at LaunchBoom, you'll join a team of creatives and marketers leading the crowdfunding industry. Everyday, you'll be creating designs integral to the success of our product launches. These product launches will be among the biggest in crowdfunding, exposing your work to millions of people across the world.
Your responsibilities are as follows,
- Visual and graphic design for mobile and web versions of landing pages
- Designing new versions of landing pages for A/B tests
- Identifying areas for optimization within our web funnels
- Collaborating with the marketing team to use marketing data to create better designs
- Designing campaign pages on Indiegogo and Kickstarter
- Designing ad-hoc marketing assets needed for clients' crowdfunding campaigns
The requirements are simple
- At least 2 years marketing agency experience required
- Experience designing landing pages for both mobile and desktop
- Experience designing pages that tell a compelling story about a product preferred
- A compelling portfolio of work demonstrating modern design trends and techniques
- An understanding of UX best practices (front size, pixels, spacing, headings, body text, consistency, organization etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in using iconography
- Illustration experience is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while in a fast-paced work setting
- Passion for your craft… design, creativity, technology
- Visionary: You harness your skill and creativity to visualize the final product and bring it to life. You have a creative flair, you are versatile٫ and you bring conceptual/visual ability and originality to all that you do.
- Intentional: Every detail of your work product is thoughtfully designed to maximize the impact of the message. You critically evaluate each design to ensure it aligns with the project.
- Crafty: You know exactly how to manipulate the tools you use in order to achieve the end result you’ve envisioned. You are clever at achieving your goals, you work through limitations and come out the other side more skilled and wiser.
- Analytical Abilities: You are able to dive deep and make sense of the data to drive actionable insights from what you uncover. Doing so, you find the most value for the client and LaunchBoom.
- Collaborator: You work well with your team in order to see the vision come to life. It’s not a solo job and you lean into and recognize the value that your teammates bring.
Nitty gritty details
- $55,000/year compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (100% of lowest cost plan premium covered)
- 401K Plan with 4% Match
- $600/year Work From Home Stipend
- Untracked Vacation
- Day of your birthday off
- Holidays off
- Remote work- Residing in CA, CO, FL, KS, MD, NC, NJ, OH, OR and WI preferred.
- Interview with hiring managers to discuss technical skills and company culture fit
- Two paid freelance projects
- Full time permanent job offer will be extended to final candidate(s)
More About Your Future Team
LaunchBoom (http://www.launchboom.com) is the most effective product launch system and full service marketing agency that manages the entire crowdfunding process from start to finish. We partner with entrepreneurs with new, innovative consumer products and help them launch and scale using Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
We are Certified Kickstarter Experts, Certified Indiegogo Experts, Facebook & Google Marketing Partners.
One last thing...
We've been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is rapidly growing and evolving. If fast paced work scares you, then this job isn't for you. If you are looking to join a remote job because you think it sounds easy, then this job isn't for you. We are looking for adaptable, creative, and responsible professionals who embody our values to join our global team.
This job will be extremely challenging, but equally as rewarding. You'll be on the ground floor of something big – leaving you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we'd love to hear from you.