Website Designer focused on CRO
We are looking to expand our team of experts by bringing on someone that has experience designing websites and landing pages that convert. Must have experience in Adobe Xd and Figma is preferred as well.
Your role would be to help our website team design beautiful looking webpages that are focused on 1 goal, conversions. Ideally, you also understand basic HTML, CSS, and JS, and are interested in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
Your day-to-day will be working with different teams designing landing pages for our company, for our clients, and helping the website developer team design better-looking websites for our clients.
- Full-Time Work
- Starting Salary: Negotiable
- Work Remote (work from anywhere)
- Work on USA Timezone Hours (9am-5pm PST, CST, or EST)
- Native-level English Speaker (English first language preferred)
- Very Organized + High Attention to Detail
- Has a clear eye for design and what looks good and what doesn’t
- Understands principles of website design, UX, and UI.
- Willing to work on USA Timezone Hours (9am-5pm PST, CST, or EST)
- If you cannot take constructive criticism or take critiques personally do not apply.
What Superpowers and Experience Should You Have?
- Ability to prototype in Adobe Xd
- Utilize Figma to share your work with Web team
- Create graphics in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to Build intuitive and aesthetically pleasing UI
- Understanding Design Elements, Typography, Grid system, color theory
- Engineer top level UI/UX designs
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Designing landing pages that convert
- Making landing pages for the SERP Co’s marketing team so we can acquire more clients.
- Making landing pages for new clients that can be used across different channels of traffic.
- Making brand assets visually more appealing
- Improving the overall brand appearance and design of SERP Co.
- Working to hit deadlines and be able to prioritize with your direct reports priority projects in the company.
- A full functional personal (non-shared) laptop or desktop computer with minimum specs:
- 8gb RAM (if Apple); 16gb RAM (if PC)
- Solid state hard drive
- Reliable internet connection with at least 10MB download speed
- Working microphone and webcam (for team meetings)
We are SERP co
SERP Co’s mission is to make profitable marketing accessible & enjoyable, so good businesses can grow.
SERP co Culture
Hard working, collaborative, team and client focused work environment. We like to have fun when the work is done and celebrate the wins.
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Working (work from wherever you want)
- Continuing Education and learn from world-class marketers
- Hard-working but easy-going work environment.
- Performance incentives and bonuses.
To apply please fill out this form in its entirety and someone will reach out to you to schedule an interview: https://serpco.typeform.com/to/OK2liIiq