Long-Term Web Designer Partner
We're looking for an experienced graphic designer to form a long-term partnership with. We're an agency focused on helping purpose-driven organizations expand their impact.
We currently have four website projects underway, and we're looking for someone to help with the design of these sites. If you have experience with Wordpress and Elementor, even better.
Here are the deliverables for one of the more immediate projects
- Wireframes (x50)
- Style Guide (specific to web for this brand)
- Pattern Library
- Assets Library
- Home Page Design (3 options)
- Subpage Designs (x12)
We need a UI / UX web designer skilled at creating conversion-focused, customer-centric websites. It's not just about making it look good (UI); it's about making it work well (UX). This individual should have experience with creating inspiring designs which are intuitive and easy to navigate with a logical flow. Experience with consultant services, nonprofits, and mission organizations is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Web Designer
- Build wireframes according to sitemap to plan designs and convey project plans to clients and Evergreen Results
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences (familiarity with Elementor Pro would be beneficial for this)
- Use provided content and assets to inform wireframes and designs
- Design aesthetics to be implemented within the website including menu layouts, drop-down options, colors, fonts, and type hierarchy
- Design concepts for all screen sizes to ensure interactions are intuitive and easy for visitors
Qualifications for Web Designer
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing web design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing page layouts
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
This position will assist Evergreen Results in the development and creation of a new website for one of our clients. This position has the potential to turn into a long-term relationship.
Hit us up on our Contact page if you're interested in working together. Send us a link to your portfolio, a few recent projects, and tell us a little about yourself.
We're looking to get a new partnership nailed down this week (2/21/21). Thanks!