Senior Digital Product Designer
Excellence is important to us
This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. 10 paid hours per month are dedicated to internal workshops. We mentor and receive mentorship, hold regular design critique sessions and enhance our best practices. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also speak at webinars and conferences.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will
- Be responsible for the whole design process of mobile and web applications from initial meetings until UX support of systems in production
- Have a key role in cross-functional teams with engineers and managers, as a sole designer or within a group of designers
- Apply a product ownership approach during the design of complex and highly technical systems
- Further build the design values of bene : studio, together with our passionate team members
You should have
- 5-10 years of digital product, UX design, or relevant experience
- 1+ years software consultancy or agency experience
- Design team lead and product ownership experience
- An understanding of large scale, high complexity, deeply technical software systems
- An understanding of UI design patterns, brand design, and the latest visual trends
Gain an advantage by having
- UI design experience
- Project management experience
- German language knowledge
- Coding experience
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
If it is feasible, you can work remotely, at home office, and in some cases, we support relocation to Budapest, where our delivery office is located. Nowadays we have virtual team lunches and online board game sessions. In covidless times, we play darts, have a massage or drink coffee or fröccs at the in-house café. We are proud of our bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace, located on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy, having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.