Sr. Product Designer for Game Community
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (gamers preferred) to help us create beautiful and highly functional products for our users. You will be working across our suite of products to conduct end-to-end design processes and ship world class products at scale.
- Base Salary Range Determined by Experience and Location: $120,000 - $180,000
- Competitive stock options in a rapidly growing startup
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to complete end-to-end projects performing user research, creating wireframes and mocks, and ultimately creating high-fidelity designs for our desktop, web, and native mobile apps
- Assist developers in implementing your designs in HTML, CSS, and JS. You must be familiar with engineering processes and how your designs translate to code
- Understand product and business objectives and use data to iterate and inform design and product decisions
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles and product thinking
- Formulate, conduct, analyze, and present the results of user research
- Skilled in Figma
- Constantly learning, seeing market and product trends and improving your skills to improve our products
- Work efficiently under pressure and with demanding timelines
- Bonus points if you have designed and shipped consumer products at scale
- Passion. You love both designing and developing UIs with functional UX in mind. You have an interest in user psychology, and accessibility
- Relevant Experience. You've should have at least 5 years of design experience. Bonus points if you have experience working remotely
- Gaming. Gaming industry experience is a plus. You enjoy playing games and understand gaming culture and communities.
- Empathy. You are empathetic for users, team-mates, and the company as a whole
- Communication and Collaboration. You read and write well and can communicate and collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously
- Drive. You're diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done perfectly
- Applicants who do not include a cover letter in their resume or the Additional Notes field will not be considered
- There is a field for linking to your portfolio, if you do not have a link, please provide information in your cover letter for how we can see your work.
- In your cover letter, please tell us why you want to work at Medal.
- Full Medical for employee and two dependents
- Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents
- Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
- Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)