UX/UI work for FinTech
We are working on the beta launch of a new FinTech product focused on investor collaboration and need a product designer that can help us to refine our user flows plus design/adjust existing and new features.
We are looking to work with an individual who :
- sees beauty in minimalistic designs;
- is in love with creating and simplifying user journeys ;
- is used to work collaboratively and;
- loves to work in a agile startup environment;
- understands the importance of speed;
- has experience working with Figma;
- has FinTech experience (plus, not mandatory)
- and leveraging designs system (We use TailwindUi https://tailwindui.com/components)
Our audience is not that tech savvy so great UX is key.
Initially we are looking for up to 20 hours of work per week. This could turn though in a longer project (or full time position) if the initial work product is great and the collaboration a pleasant experience for both sides :)
I am based in New York and am looking for candidates that largely can work those hours.