Senior User Experience Designer
The automotive industry is on the tip of profound change
The future is in smart, electric, and autonomous vehicles. At NIO, we believe it isn't just products and technology that must change, it is how owning a car can bring passion to our users. We aspire to combine excellent products with premium services and shape a joyful lifestyle for our users.
NIO app is not only the industry-leading app that helps users learn about, purchase, remote control the vehicle, but also by far the most comprehensive and intimate user community app designed by an auto company.
As designers, we often need to face design challenges brought by new scenarios in this revolutionary industry. You will be working with a team committed to providing user value, transforming business requirements through a design-driven process into an experience that exceeds users expectations.
• Responsible for interaction design of the NIO app, such as vehicle remote control, vehicle services, social networking, and NIO Life shopping modules.
• Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
• Transform product strategy into interaction design with effciency and quality.
• Support development team with design documentation and communication to deliver an enjoyable experience to our users.
• Participate in user research for user insights. Promote design iteration by leveraging data and user/expert validations.
• Interaction design: create and communicate design through wireframes, prototypes, and design documentation. Strong logical and abstract thinking.
• Ability to formulate and maintain design system.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate with product managers and business owners to achieve business and user goals through design.
• Partner with the development team to drive successful implementation. Demonstrate understanding ot modern software development processes as they relate to design.
• Ability to drive user research, perform visual design, or coding skills is a plus Enthusiasm and knowledge for the automobile industry is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or Sociology related majors.
• Communicate fluently in Chinese and has proficient English writing skills.
• Additional language ability or experience in cross-timezone multilingual teams is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience of interaction design work in large-scale projects. Has strong knowledge of interaction design processes and methodology.