Ferar Talent is a design recruiting agency. Our client is looking for a freelance Production Designer to work with the in-house creative team at a Global tech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
This is a great opportunity for a designer who likes to collaborate and work in a creative, fast-paced B2B enterprise tech setting. This global tech company, specializing in data storage and cloud technologies, is scaling up quickly and looking for a production designer who can help them do that. The company is very rooted in living their values and provides a fun culture.
Part time, 20 hrs a week to start moving to 40 hrs a week. This is a temp to permanent position with the possibility to join the company full time.
Rate is $40-$60 per hour, depending on experience.
100% remote, working on the west coast time zone.
- Create final production assets from design templates; banner campaigns, emails, presentations, landing pages, data sheets, white papers, charts and graphs
- Animate 2D assets using After Effects to bring online assets to life for social posts
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain a rapport with the creative team, account managers, and project managers
- Can be remote (even after Covid)
- Min 3-5 years work experience
- Solid design portfolio of B2B client work required
- Solid working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Time management skills to manage responsibilities and to always be prepared
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven aptitude for fast-paced creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines