Synthesia is the global leader in synthetic media. Our vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video.
Synthesia is already working with some of the world’s biggest companies and celebrities such as David Beckham, BBC, EY, McDonalds and WPP.
About the Position
In this position you'll become our first full-time product designer. You'll be working very closely with our head of product on envisioning the future of synthetic media and programmable video. You'll be a part of our small, but extremely humble and driven product team of engineers.
You'll have a chance to solve some of our most important UX problems and shape the future of our current and upcoming products - from idea stage to final execution and further iterations. We work in a very fast iterative way; shipping fast and iterating on the product as we learn from the customers.
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class commercial apps
- Have product opinion and taste - don't be afraid to propose solutions based on your intuition and experience
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Ability to do basic coding is not a requirement, but it's a plus
- Strong attention to details
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexible Work From Home Policy
Why now is a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
- Synthesia is the world’s leader in synthetic AI video generation working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands
- We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling
- Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 61
- We are launching new products in 2021: from personalisation API to integrations into different messaging platforms
🚀 We are still a very small team of 20 people. Join the rocketship while it's taking off.