Senior Brand Designer
At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer through data and analytics. We are fortunate to have a world-class team that has helped us gather over 185 Billion miles of data and keep over 70 million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to show the world how big data and artificial intelligence will change transportation.
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Brand Designer to help us further our mission by strengthening our brand and expanding our global outreach. This is an exciting opportunity to define, own and execute the global branding strategy for a fast-growing, soon-to-be unicorn brand.
This role reports to the Director, Product Marketing. Please note: This is a remote (work from home) position that must be based anywhere within the U.S.
To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and portfolio with your application.
What's you'll do:
- Elevate Zendrive’s brand - Build and execute a branding strategy to enhance Zendrive’s brand presence and perception in global markets.
- Become the brand guardian and champion - Define brand standards and create voice and tone guidelines for internal stakeholders to ensure consistency across all regions and verticals.
- Build stellar assets - Work closely with other members of the team to create exceptional web content, decks landing-pages, social media posts, e-books, one-pagers, infographics, and sales and customer success collateral.
- Infuse brand identity and values - Turn employees into ambassadors by running programs and activities that will help employees embrace and project Zendrive’s identity and values.
- Help us build a category - Help the marketing team with positioning by being an active participant in the category design and visualization process.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of professional design experience; experience with enterprise SaaS brands strongly preferred
- Experience turning complex technical concepts into compelling visuals
- Strong skills in branding, typography and visual design
- Demonstrated experience establishing and upholding brand guidelines
- Great communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and quickly adapt, manage time, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in art, design or related discipline
If you're excited about the opportunity to build and own a soon-to-be-unicorn brand, and want to join a passionate team that thrives solving challenging problems, please reach out to us with your resume and portfolio.