Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're looking for a highly talented Senior Designer to support the growth team across a wide range of projects that will help grow our company and cement our brand as a leader in the space.
As a Senior Designer, you will lead the creation of brand experiences for Circle's growth and marketing. Reporting directly to the head of design and working closely with marketing, you'll help to raise the bar for creativity and design world-class brand experiences that are engaging, thoughtful and reflect Circle's values as a human-centered technology company.
You will thrive in a fast-paced but low-stress environment that rewards creativity and highly values minimalist, high-impact design. Our goal is to create brand experiences that make people want to be part of our community, a thriving creator ecosystem that supports and enables creators to make a living by building meaningful connections with their members.
Your design focus will start with an exceptional marketing site that we all can be proud of, and helping grow it in scope and quality. You will also be responsible for our community design, all landing pages, brand elements, ad creative, themes for entire creator summits, webinar slides and more. Ensuring that every touchpoint carries a consistently high level of quality in aesthetic and presentation. You will have a massive impact on the visual communication of our brand to the world.
As a Senior Designer, you will:
- Translate growth and marketing objectives into outstanding design.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are at a world-class level and consistently improving.
- Leverage, and contribute to, our design system to maintain consistency and increase speed to market.
- Keep momentum despite ambiguity or incomplete information
- Be focused on producing world-class design, on pushing the boundaries of what has been achieved in the creator space.
- Push forward new design ideas proactively and take ownership of tasks and products.
- Enjoy collaborating with a team that loves to solve high-level problems.
- Expertise with modern design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Abstract, Figma, etc.
- 3-5 years experience working as a designer with a focus on growth and marketing, marketing sites, landing pages, brand elements etc.
- Strong, up-to-date portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional design skills.
- Include your online portfolio link or PDF in your application, including any required passwords.
- Excited to learn. Knowledge of design trends and trends across the creator space.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced creator environment
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate ideas and designs and explain your thought process.
- Ability to manage schedules, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability. Able to take ownership and lead growth design.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy.
This is a remote role with a highly generous compensation and benefits package. We're a remote team of 16 based in the U.S., Czech Republic, Canada, India, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia and the Philippines. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European timezones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.