Sr. UX UI Designer
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX UI designer to work on cutting-edge online interfaces, mobile applications and complex user experiences that will be seen and used by millions of people each month. You’ll find new and innovative ways to improve design across our entire digital portfolio.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the engineering team and operations to deliver a great user experience to our users.
- Lead the implementation of great user experience across BeatStars’ applications.
- Gather user requirements in collaboration with the product team.
- Be part of the pre-production process for new features and oversee its development to ensure that we provide the best possible user experience
- Build a design system and be a design champion across BeatStars
- 3+ years of experience in UI / UX design.
- A degree in design, a related field or equivalent experience.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating user experience design.
- Experience building and working with design system.
- Design exceptional products from start to finish, participating in all phases of design, from definition to development and optimization.
- Proficiency with tools like Figma.
- Proven ability to collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to transform complex technical problems into beautiful, simple user experiences.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment, across time-zones; including experience presenting work to team members and stakeholders remotely and/or asynchronously
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language