Senior Product Design Manager
REMOTE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is Full-Time and based within the United States.
As a Senior Product Design Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy delivering a great design experience that enables developers to showcase their technical skills to hiring teams.
You will be working on:
- Help define the customer’s & candidate’s end-to-end experience, from job preparation, screening process, interviewing, and all the way to a job offer
- Ensure consistency in our design language system, brand, and platform architecture, and evolve our best practices
- Mentor & manage our product & marketing design team
- Provide strategic thinking on how we get to an end state
- Facilitate alignment with stakeholders across the company
We are looking for:
- Experience managing end-to-end product design and design leader
- Experience mentoring and leading a design team
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes
- Demonstrated history for leading the design of complex, large-scale tools that are simple, elegant, and beautiful
- Desire and ability to create the best digital design in the industry
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and visual storytelling
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience at growth-stage startups
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.