Senior Brand Designer
On Spec is looking for a creative and talented brand designer/creative director for our portfolio of brands.
On Spec is a studio that develops and accelerates innovative consumer products and larger-than-life brands. In 2020 On Spec launched RIDE SWFT, an electric rideable brand with products ranging from hoverboards to scooters and E-bikes and HAPPI, an innovative air purifier brand launching at multiple retailers around the country.
In 2021 we plan on launching 3 more brands in the hardware and electric mobility space.
We are devoted to sustainability and making the world a better place for all.
To apply please send your portfolio to John@builtonspec.com or visit https://builtonspec.com/work-with-us/
Senior Brand Designer
The creative director/Senior Designer guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of creative work released by On Spec. The creative director/Senior Designer will be hands-on while shaping the vision and creative direction of all of On Specs brands. This hire will work closely with the founding team and our agency partners to deliver A+ work to our customers.
Some of the creative director/Senior Designer duties will include.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Develop creative out of the box ideas and marketing campaigns
- Oversee the creative direction of Video shoots and photography
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
Professional experience and skills
Qualifications for Senior Brand Designer
- Extremely creative
- can build out a creative direction and execute on it
- Can take projects from idea to launch
- oversee content development
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with ownership and other staff members
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Must have an updated portfolio
- Needs to have a clear vision, must see the big picture, and have the ability to execute on it
- A Knack for constructive feedback
- A multi-channel approach to brand and Marketing
To apply email your portfolio to John@builtonspec.com or click the link below.