OneCommerce is a fast-growing London-based startup that develops eCommerce and Direct-to-Consumer brands. We combine cutting edge data science with a scalable approach with the aim to operate a portfolio of globally competitive premium brands.
We are hiring a full time web designer to join our small but growing team. While we are London-based, we are open to a remote working for this job.
We are seeking an outstanding individual with a demonstrable interest in web design and illustration.
We currently have no in-house designer, so this is an opportunity to become a key person in an growing organisation and lead a team of web/graphic/product designers in the future.
😄 What you will do
- Work alongside our team to design our company brand.
- Develop new brand ideas for eCommerce brands that we acquire.
- Create new website layouts and designs.
- Create new logos and brand identity.
- Fluent in English.
- Problem solving attitude,
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A dribbble/behance account, or a portfolio with previous work in web design.
- Can demonstrate high availability and a passion for design, branding and online formats.
✨ Good to have
- Experience in basic front-end development (HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.js, etc.)
- Can demonstrate leadership/communication skills.
- Having previously worked on side-projects outside of work that have gained tractions.
- Fluent in French, Spanish or Italian.
- Past experience at a Unicorn tech startup.
- Competitive salary (£30,000 to £65,000 per annum)
- Generous equity options
- Perks (fresh daily guacamole, free Uber rides, etc.)