You are a skilled designer who has experience building responsive sites and digital products. You are well-versed in the practical aspects of digital design, and can flex your art direction or motion chops if the project calls for it. You understand UX conventions, and when to break them intentionally. You have a keenly developed design aesthetic and a deep love for all things internet. You are comfortable designing from scratch as well as responding to established design direction. You’re excited by emerging technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting. Your attitude is that no job is too big or too small and the little things are the big things.
Your work is often described as progressive, thoughtfully considered, and includes a diverse selection of projects and clients. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You are confident in your craft, humble of spirit and can give and take direction well. You understand that the presentation of your work is as important as your work itself.
What you’ll do
- Design websites and digital products that are user-centered, creatively ambitious, and grounded in solid strategic thinking;
- Create design systems and execute pixel-perfect design for responsive web, with the ability to tackle occasional product design needs;
- Prototype in motion, using Principle, FramerX, or a similar tool;
- Work collaboratively with a high-performing teams of UX designers, creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences;
- Cultivate a personal sense of taste, mood and references;
- Embody an ever-learning and curious mindset that works to develop multiple ideas and iterate quickly.
This position requires 2+ years experience, preferably in a studio or creative agency environment. Figma experience and portfolio required.