Treasury Prime is the leading Banking as a Service (BaaS) company that connects banks and fintechs through an API so developers can start building in minutes and launch new products in days. We integrate with core banking systems to build tools that streamline bank operations and give developers easy API access to a wide range of banking services from making payments to opening accounts to issuing cards. Treasury Prime is backed by Deciens Capital, Nyca Partners, QED Investors, SaaStr Fund, Susa Ventures, and Y Combinator.
We're expanding our design team to help design and build best-in-class products for developers, fintechs, banks, and our own go to market team. You will play a critical role in defining our design systems, brand, and user experience. You'll work directly with design, engineering, product, and marketing leadership to define, explore, and build new experiences. This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact by helping to build a team, brand, and company design culture from the earliest stages.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and the design teams to refine a lasting and scalable branding and visual design language
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and pixel-perfect interface design
- Work effectively with partners in engineering, product, and design to define and execute on effective and beautiful products
- Lead the design and optimization of our marketing website (treasuryprime.com)
- Help refine and extend the UI and design patterns for Treasury Prime's design systems
- Spark joy in our users through seamless interfaces, engaging details, and thoughtful micro-interactions
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working in design
- Relevant expertise in UI/UX, brand, and/or product design
- Startup experience and are comfortable wearing many different hats
- Experience designing to optimize engagement
- Experience designing for complex data-driven products
- Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Exacting design standards and always sweat the details
- Excitement to do the hard work to improve the banking system for everyone
While these are not hard requirements for the job, the best candidates will meet many of these criteria. Please be sure to include your portfolio with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!