At Third and Grove, we create high impact and beautifully executed digital experiences. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design for the eye, for the glory, for the web, and most importantly, for our fantastic clients.
As Creative Director at Third and Grove you define the vision for how a brand will succeed digitally and constantly push quality. You strive to balance award-worthy work with efficient practices. Working tightly with strategists and engineers, you are the bridge between vision and execution.
- 10+ years experience in an agency or digital studio
- Experience with creative/brand strategy, defining a vision on how a brand will achieve their goals digitally
- Expert knowledge of constantly changing tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, CC, etc)
- Experience pitching for new business
- Experience building and mentoring teams
- Experience driving efficiencies and process improvements
- Born creative leader, seeker of the fantastic, inspirer of the team
- Experience managing teams and timelines in this 100% remote role
- Create compelling stories by defining the strategic vision for how a brand will succeed digitally, to support new business, and work with our Art Director and design team to create fantastic pitch decks
- Work with our Art Director and design and strategy team to lead the strategic discovery and creative phase of client projects
- Lead, mentor, and grow the design and strategy team towards consistent world-class excellence
- Lead the performance review process with regular team meetings and helpful feedback.
- Collaborate with strategy and technology leads to consistently improve our processes
- Estimate work hours needed for new business
- Create regular opportunities to stay current with strategy, design, and technology tools and trends
- Foster a culture where creativity and positivity shine through every day.
100% remote role open to US-based applicants only. Must be able to work 9-5 in any US time zone between PST and EST.
Please reply with a link to your portfolio and LinkedIn.