We believe the fuel that moves you and your business should be effortless and guilt free.
At Booster, we bring the gas station directly to tens of thousands of customers daily. We do this because it’s better for you, your city and the planet. (And, because one day we got stuck in the Seattle rain waiting in line for gas and thought, there’s gotta be a better way).
Think it’s easy to deliver fuel to cars? It’s not. It takes rethinking nearly a century old supply chain so that every gas station becomes a plot of land that is better put to use. That’s why we build everything full-stack. We use the latest technology to deliver good old-fashioned personal service, and a little bit of magic, in every boost. Our customers love our product (check out the iOS and Android reviews) as much as we love building it.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and research the current state of Apps and how each works
- Thoroughly understand the User Experience and identify better processes and enhancements
- Strategically imagine, conceive of, manage, and drive UI design projects from concept to implementation
- Independently design and maintain wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications
- Work closely with development teams to ensure design delivery meets high quality standards
- Influences team roadmaps to include experience improvements when opportunities arise
- Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all projects
- 8+ years’ experience as a UX Designer or relevant experience
- A creative, excellent on-line portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for Business to Business (B2B) mobile applications, responsive websites and complex enterprise platform/portals required
- Demonstrated experience with standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, Adobe,etc.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve and remove roadblocks to help teams deliver on necessary outcomes, avoid churn, and strengthen relationships between individuals and teams
- Demonstrated command of visual and communication design principles including typography, grid systems with experience applying this knowledge to digital experiences
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique
Must Have Experiences
· Demonstrated work supporting and designing B2B Apps / websites
· High level of enthusiasm for visual design
· Motivated and excited by technology
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.