We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that focuses on creating inspiring original content and immersive experiences that spur and empower individuals to be the most positive, authentic and very best versions of themselves.
Our vision is to spread positivity and inspiration through the power of storytelling.
In Q3 2021, we will host our first-ever event: MotiTalk: Macau 2021. With this event, we aim to provide a holistic experience for the event’s audience through the power of 5D Storytelling. During this event, successful individuals and key opinion leaders across different fields will share their personal stories in the most emotionally engaging, authentic, and impactful way possible. Combined with the use of visual, sound, and other stage effects, we aim to create an unforgettable, profound, and jaw-dropping experience for our audience, inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. We will also broadcast the event online and use the content captured before and during the show, to impact many more people around the world.
To get a better understanding about Moti, please take a look at the information we prepare via this link:
In lieu of our upcoming flagship event & our current rebranding efforts, with Negative Space design as the central theme & focal point of the rebrand, we are looking to immediately hiring for a highly artistic/aesthetic-centric Creative Designer who will help guide Moti’s branding efforts, & create & optimize all visual assets for the Moti Brand, its Sub Brands & for all relevant touchpoints.
Why Negative Space?
Negative Space is deeply ingrained & firmly rooted in Moti’s ethos of Discover Your Inner Utopia. It is both simple & complex. It represents the journey of self discovery & actualization: a deep personal experience. Negative Space is black & white, two extremes, polar opposites, the Yin and Yang. Yet despite the two opposing contrasts, lies the ultimate reality which is the very heart & soul of Negative Space: Perspective. It is neither wrong or right nor is it black or white. It is everything, yet nothing.
The ideal candidate must have a great sense of aesthetics, think big but can easily break down concepts/ideas into small steps, have strong opinions but will proactively seek for new inputs that will help improve a design concept, and turn them into a reality.
- Reports directly to the Creative Director
- Provide Creative Feedback & Inputs on Moti’s Brand & Sub Brands
- Create, Update & Continuously Optimize Visual Identity & Direction for Moti’s Brand & Sub Brands
- Implement Visual Identity & Direction of Moti’s Brand & Sub Brands Across Different Touchpoints
Creative Visual Assets for but not limited to
Marketing & Communication
Review & Feedback of all Branding Initiatives
Brand Direction to Stakeholder
- Artistic & Creative Design over Commercial Design experience, with emphasis on Negative Space
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills; Mandarin a major plus
- Hong Kong, Macau, China or SEA based; OR can work full time coinciding with Hong Kong time zone (GMT +8:00)
- Mastery of all major creative design tools and applications, while continuously pursuing new creative design techniques and tools
- Experience in copywriting is a huge advantage
- Great communicator & team player
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational & time management skills
- Agile & Adaptable: Willingness to embrace change & adapt to new concepts, processes & strategies
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus