UI Designer (m/f/d)
UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for UI Designer (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Transform Lingoda’s website and conversion funnel with industry-leading design to drive performance and strong user experience.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- You will own the design for our website and conversion funnel.
- You will create marketing, campaign and brand landing pages and campaign experiences.
- You’ll partner closely with the Creative Team, CRO Manager and Product Team to create a unified design system that drives performance.
- You’ll partner with external developers to ensure your designs are brought to life exactly as they were intended.
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure your work aligns with business goals and KPIs.
- You will continuously improve design processes, knowledge sharing and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- You will closely partner with our Customer Insights Manager on user interview ideation, coordination and execution as well as other testing methods like Dog Feeding and A/B testing.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- You have 2+ years of experience in UI Design or Product Design in E-commerce.
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a thrill, not a burden.
- You have a very strong visual design point of view.
- You have good UX experience, able to take complicated navigation & information hierarchy and make it understandable for the consumer.
- Your designs find the middle ground between business KPIs and user expectations.
- You have experience in working collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- You have proven experience turning qualitative and quantitative user testing into design solutions.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can multitask multiple priorities.
- You’re fluent in staple tools like Sketch, Figma, Zeplin and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Speaking or learning a second language is a bonus.
As well as the following skills:
- You know how to combine creative expertise with customer-centric thinking
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill for you, not a burden.
- And you have a strong eye for detail.
What you can expect from us:
- A well-structured onboarding and your own tasks and area of responsibility.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie)
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Adrian.
Please note: only candidates with a compelling portfolio will be considered.