Company And Culture:
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring:
We’re looking for a Product Designer with a UX focus, with experience working in agile development teams. This role will work in our product design team and will be responsible for designing NTWRK’s experience, running user testing, synthesizing findings and ideating design solutions. NTWRK maintains a compelling design aesthetic that stands apart from other tech startups: be part of a company building a voice and brand narrative through every touchpoint with our users.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our engineering team when building new experiences.
- Solve hard UX problems that only NTWRK faces due to our combination of drop-based product, video content and e-commerce.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights, and use them to guide your design solutions.
- Take ownership of user testing, create test scripts and prototypes, and synthesize findings into strong qualitative insights.
- Proactively question the product and our user’s needs, and execute the most suitable testing method to gather user feedback.
- Work with our data team to run A/B tests and propose experience design explorations that our data is pointing to.
- Create world-class responsive user experience flows and UI designs from concept to execution for desktop solutions and mobile applications.
- Apply innovation and forward-thinking to our experience designs to ship a product that is industry-leading, exciting and delightful.
- Work with the Design Lead to create a Pattern Library/Style Guide of experiences, elements and interactions.
- Handle multiple projects in parallel, execute work efforts in an agile manner in support of business plans, organizational plans, and brand strategy.
- Work closely with product and product leadership to spec-out, design and implement solutions for our stakeholders.
- Understand and collaborate on complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Convey experience design ideas in tangible forms like annotated wireframes, polished mockups and prototypes.
- Participate in developing and utilizing style guide languages and design systems including layouts, grids, UI elements and other visual components.
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to present to and collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business.
Who You Are:
- You are self-motivated and passionate about solving design challenges.
- You can autonomously and proactively run our user testing program, and deliver qualitative insights and design solutions with minimal guidance.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can defend your design decisions using user feedback and best practice.
- You have experience with rapid or agile development.
- You have a strong portfolio featuring examples of user experience design work and/or research projects.
- Quick learner who’s resourceful.
- Comfortable working in Figma.
- Experience using a remote user testing software.