Givebutter is the world's fastest-growing online fundraising platform. More than 30,000 good causes – from youth groups to the world's largest charities – raise over $75 million annually using Givebutter’s modern forms, campaigns, and event technology.
The company was founded in 2016 out of a dorm room in Washington, DC, and has since grown into a fully-remote team with employees in eight different states. The company’s co-founders, Max Friedman and Liran Cohen, built and bootstrapped the original concept for Givebutter, and still operate the company as CEO and CTO today. In 2020, Givebutter was awarded the #1 Highest Rated Fundraising Software on G2 Crowd, the world’s leading software review platform, ahead of 223 competitors.
We are looking for a talented and hard-working individual to join our company as a Product Designer. As the first in-house designer at Givebutter, you will work collaboratively with every department to design product features and user interfaces across our entire product suite. This role is project-oriented; you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers and employees on projects from idea to implementation. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong passion for all aspects of web design with proven experience doing so.
- Participate in and lead parts of concept development, ideation and visual designs for prototypes and mockups
- Translate customer feedback into product concepts and design mockups
- Deliver complete outlines to engineering and dev teams to execute designs
- Maintain design standards and quality control across entire engineering department
- Make iterative design improvements across the entire product suite
- Serve as a liaison between Sales/Marketing/Support and Engineering to turn ideas into practical designs
- Refine and improve upon Givebutter's design language
- Establish and regularly report on metrics to measure success and improve deliverables
- 3+ years of interface design (UI) experience working with a web-based platform
- Design portfolio highlighting past work with a digitally native brand or product
- Graphic design and/or front-end development experience is a plus
- Figma experience is preferred, Webflow experience is a plus
- Work experience with startups is preferred
- Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
- Stock Option Plan: We offer meaningful equity in the company to all early employees.
- Vacation and Holiday: 15 days paid vacation time to start plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays.
- Team Retreats: Team trips each year to meet and work in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Discretionary Budget: We provide elective reimbursements for home office expenses, charitable donations on Givebutter, and more.
- Training and Development: Take part in department and company wide training and development.
- Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.