Full-stack Product / Visual Designer
We are looking for an ambitious and talented full stack Product / Visual Designer to join our growing design team, helping us create best-in-class online digital and mobile experiences. We are a Silicon Valley tech company currently undergoing enormous growth as we roll out our engagement and reward product globally. Do you love to create beautiful, fun and engaging design concepts? If so, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Creating UI and visual designs and interactions for Surprise.com across both online and mobile.
- You will be responsible for screen designs, prototypes, customer journey maps, high fidelity assets and detailed specifications.
- Help ensure that the Surprise.com product experience is engaging, intuitive and fun for our customers and user base.
- Work with brand and design guidelines.
- Work as part of a remote international team to understand customer needs, business objectives and outcomes.
What are we looking for?
- A degree in a visual or design-based subject, with demonstrable experience designing for web and mobile.
- Knowledge of visual-based design principles for digital, with an understanding and skillset across color, typography, branding, layout, visualization and user-system interaction.
- Proficiency with industry tools such as Sketch, Adobe and Principle to effectively deliver high quality design solutions.
- You can understand the customer experience, and translate this into impactful and appropriate high-fidelity designs for digital products.
What skills will come in handy?
- Native app design;
- Motion design and animation techniques;
- Creation of design systems.
- Understanding of project delivery including Agile.
- Experience working within the tech industry on mobile applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your resume, along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.