Web and Graphic Designer
Highway 29 Creative is looking for a talented and driven designer to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for designing beautiful custom websites, email templates, graphics, and banner ads for our clients. We are looking for a candidate with solid design skills, but more importantly someone who will bring a strategic, curious, and thoughtful approach to our projects. This position offers opportunity for growth, creative exploration, and the opportunity to work with a team of passionate and fun people.
About Highway 29 Creative:
We are a leading full service creative agency serving the wine industry offering website design, content development, digital marketing, business consulting, and more. We work with wineries looking to grow their DTC business and want to sell more wine. Learn more about us at www.hwy29creative.com.
- Design beautiful, functional, and effective custom websites that provide streamlined user journeys, fit brand aesthetics, are full of personality, and help client achieve their business goals.
- Design and implement custom email templates for client.
- Design banner ads, graphics, and supporting creative assets as needed for digital marketing team.
- Coordinate with the leadership team to refine project timelines and processes to foster efficient systems, repeatable solutions, and room for creativity.
- Develop versatile work from concept to creation that will provide outstanding solutions to our clients.
- Collaborate with the development and leadership team to create strategic design plans in order to creatively solve clients’ pain points.
- Participate in client kickoff meetings and scoping sessions to ensure accuracy and deliverability.
A successful candidate will have diverse educational qualifications and technical skills to deliver on the job.
- Natural self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that is self motivated and driven.
- 5+ years experience in design role, agency experience a plus but not required.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin
- Online portfolio that demonstrates the ability to work within a variety of styles.
- Understanding of development process and basic coding principles.
- Understanding of sustainable site architecture.
- Experience incorporating high-converting strategies and SEO best-practices without degrading the design.
- Training and experience working within an agile framework.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work confidently, both independently and on a team.
- Naturally curious and creative: constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and unafraid to ask questions.
Nice To Haves:
- Familiar with website accessibility standards and how they impact design
- Experience designing brand identities and systems
- Experience with print and packaging design
Why Work With Us?:
- Great company culture driven by a talented team that values their work and enjoys collaboration.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work from home. This is a fully remote job.
- Opportunity for tremendous professional growth - you have a seat at the table as we discuss growing and scaling our company
- We work with the wine industry! All of our clients love to have fun and we get to work with amazing brands
Highway 29 Creative is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on employment, education, race, color, creed, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or sex. We believe diversity is what makes this country and our community stronger and welcome applicants of all backgrounds to apply. We are stronger together.