Senior Marketing Designer
Senior Marketing Designer
Atlanta, GA, Remote
Who We Are:
At Bark, we’re on a mission to keep children safe online and in real life — at home and at school. We use cutting-edge machine-learning technology to detect issues like cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, and signs of depression and suicidal thoughts. Learn more at bark.us.
We’re seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to work with the in-house creative team to evolve the brand design system, helping to build and maintain a cohesive visual identity. You should have an expert knowledge of design, illustration, typography, layout, and storytelling. You enjoy owning projects from start to finish as much as you do collaborating with others. Bark is a fast-paced startup on a rapid-growth trajectory, and this role is an incredible opportunity for a design leader who’s ready to roll up their sleeves with the rest of the team to get the job done.
- 7+ years of agency and/or in-house design team experience
- A portfolio showcasing paid social advertising, email design, branding, landing page layouts, as well as vector illustration and iconography
- Highly creative, with a great eye and acute attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and standard business software
- Comfortable adopting and mirroring existing style and branding
- Efficient, with the ability to prioritize and multitask on tight timelines
- Experience owning campaign deliverables across multiple channels
- A background check is required for every employee
Not Requirements, but Nice-to-Haves
- A working knowledge of Premier and/or After Effects
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Equity stake in Bark
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Sick Time policy
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Bark is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We recognize people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.