UX & Product Designer
We are a young company based in Vienna and Zagreb. Our Design Team is distributed and for the location in Zagreb, we are searching for a Product / UX Designer. In this position you will work closely with our outstanding development team and will be the first point of contact in daily collaboration. You will report to our Head of Product Design and UX, who is based in Vienna.
We design and build beautiful products and want to have the best people in our team!
What we expect from you:
You have made your first experience with UX Design (Work, School, University, private projects) and have at least 2 UX Projects in your Portfolio.
You know the standard design tools like Sketch, InVision Studio, XD, Figma. We work with Figma, so liking it is a plus!
At least 3 of the following terms sound familiar to you without checking Google:
- Design System
- A/B Testing
- Responsive Design
- Conversion funnel
You are good with CSS / HTML, you understand how it works, or you show us, that you are willing to learn at least a bit during a trial day
You are a Junior Designer, who is able to learn, willing to accept constructive feedback and have the motivation to shape the future of a great company… or you are an Mid-Senior Designer… Well, if you are a senior, we expect you to take even more constructive feedback :)
How can you become a member of our great team?
- Please apply and don’t forget to attach at least 2 Design / UX Projects, you worked on. If you have more, please select the best 5.
- In the application, tell us what you have learned about our company and about our competitors (yes, you need to research a bit)
- If 1. And 2. Is good, we will invite you for a first interview, which will take place remotely. In this interview you will have the chance to get to know us a bit and we would love to learn more about you and your projects.
- We will invite the best candidates to a second round, which will take place in real in our Office in Zagreb. Here, we offer to you spend a full day working with our team, which will give you the opportunity to see how we work and to make sure you like it. You will also meet our Head of Product Design and work with him during this day. No worries, we have pizza and cookies!
- In case you liked the day and we liked it too (and you did not eat the whole pizza alone), there is a good chance that we will hire you :)
What can you expect from us:
b2match is a fast growing company. Our goal is to become the market leader by building the best tools for physical and virtual events with great features and outstanding user experience. You will have the chance to shape our future together with us
- Regular Team-Events and exceptional team atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Macbook Pro
- 25 days of holiday per year (for full time employees)
- A daily paid meal in the office
- A fully subsidised MultiSport card (for full time employees)
- Yearly personal managed budget for skill training and literature
- Working in international team
- Occasional trips to Vienna
- An office with top facilities in Zagreb Tower
We are looking forward to your application!