What we're looking for
As a Product Designer, you will be an essential part of a small studio. Reporting to our Senior Product Designer, you will collaborate with the team to craft identities, visual systems, and user experiences for our clients. Outside of client work, you will collaborate with our team internally as we bring our own products to life. This is not just a design position, this is an opportunity to use your gift of design to bring peace to peoples lives. If you have this desire, we would love to meet you.
UX Design & Product Ideation
- Collaborate with your team to ideate and design user experiences based on user research, market research, and brand guidelines.
- Communicating solutions to your internal team for feedback and directly to the client.
- Translate the user experience and user research into high-fidelity designs, using design systems and brand guidelines.
- Prototyping your visual designs.
- Bring your visual designs to life through interactions and motion for digital products.
- Speak English fluently
- Be able to work at least 3 hours of overlap with Pacific Standard Time.
- An online design portfolio that shows your ability to iterate and conceptualize ideas
- Proficient in Figma
- Willingness to work and collaborate closely with the team at a small studio.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Competitive with US rates
We’ve worked with over 40 brands world wide, ranging from start-ups to fortune 500 organizations. We operate as an extension of each client’s team, guiding them through our creative process and going small. Going small is a term we have coined to describe the process where extraordinary results are directly determined by how narrow you can make your focus. This methodology empowers us to create focused visual identities and user experiences for our clients that are the perfect distillation of who they are and who they want to be to their stakeholders.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com, please include links that best showcase who you are and any other relevant information, designs, and/or products you have built.