Countly is looking for a stellar Visual Designer to help drive the Countly brand forward. As a member of our Design Team, you will work closely with the Marketing Team, Sales Team to create visual assets that are in line with the Countly brand guidelines. You will own the visual design for the website, social media, as well as creating marketing assets and executive presentations and illustrations for customer activation. In this role, you’ll get to raise the bar for visual design at Countly.
As a visual designer your job responsibilities include the following :
- Contribute and create as a designer/illustrator to create and execute marketing and branding initiatives such as presentations (decks and templates), white papers, landing pages, social media assets, iconography, website assets, infographics.
- Work on Countly brand visuals & brand identity evolution
- Create campaigns and presentations needed by the Sales or Marketing team
- Create a Cross-Channel Visual Strategy
- Stay Abreast of Current Digital Design Trends
- A fantastic eye for detail and design
- Composition, visual hierarchy, typography knowledge is necessary
- Proficiency in using Sketch & Figma
- Illustration skills is an advantage
- UI design principles knowledge is an advantage
- Basic motion design skills is an advantage
- Integrity, honesty and adaptable working hours
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and work within challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with little to no oversight, and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role is open for fresh graduates or part timers
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and happy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.