Our design team is growing and we are looking for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team. We need badass designers without the ego that have the ability to interact with clients, understand their business needs and deliver killer products. At Few, we encourage a culture of openness, learning and teamwork. If you think you’ve got what it takes. We’d love to have you be a part of what we consider to be a dream job.
Required Skills and Experiences
- You have 3+ years designing user interfaces and experiences for web and mobile (iOS / Android).
- You are user focused. You have a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs and solving their problems with functional and elegant design.
- You have working experience creating screen flows, interaction models, responsive layout and UI elements.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You can set and follow design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- You can demonstrate an ability to use, and a comfort with, industry-standard design and prototyping software.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- You are able to weigh the pros, cons, costs and benefits of different design solutions, backed by research and data.
- You are able to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas.
- You have opinions and aren’t afraid to speak up and are willing to revisit those opinions when evidence changes.
- You have an awesome portfolio showcasing your previous designs that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design.
- HTML + CSS
- Prototyping (Principal / After Effects)
- JS Frameworks (React / Vue / Next)
- 3D Modeling
- VR / AR Design
- United States based only.
- We're cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.