Startup Website Redesign
We are a San Francisco based technology startup looking for a freelance designer or agency to assist with a website redesign.
We have a rough sitemap, existing identity and some amateur lo-fi's and need a designer to take us all the way to final design.
- 17 Pages total based off a single unified template
- Must be responsive (mobile mocks needed as well)
- Open to a proposal that includes implementation or just the mocks
We are hoping this will be the first of many marketing / design projects together!
Glide’s mission is to make the home sale journey faster, simpler, and safer for real estate agents and their clients.
The average real estate transaction includes dozens of siloed technology systems, hundreds of calls, emails and texts, and thousands of pages of documents – not to mention more fees than you will pay for anything else in your life.
Why have we come to expect that it’s reasonable for such a huge and important transaction in one of the largest industries feel like a complete mess? We're here to fix it with intelligent software that takes you through each milestone using a step-by-step, guided expert system and is already being used to conduct over $75 billion in residential real estate transactions a year – and growing fast.
- Portfolio showing complete web design projects
- Available during regular business U.S. business hours
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Target completion date of 4 weeks
- Previous work with startups or tech companies is a plus