Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🚀 What's the role about?
You'll be part of a multifaceted dedicated design team in a growth phase contributing with our colleagues from other teams (Mobile Engineers, Product, Scientists, QA), having high autonomy and speed to releasing innovative parts of our product that impacts million of users.
-> This position can be permanent in Paris, but also remote with a freelance contract.
🎨You'll contribute by:
- Bring ideas to life as products at Zenly through every stage of the design process (from conception to shipping) by advocating for simplicity, usefulness and ''user love'' throughout.
- Lead exploration and accelerate development by prototyping ideas
- Measure the success of products in collaboration with product, growth, and engineering partners.
🌟What skills and experience will make you thrive:
- Product Design (ability to think in user experience and user interfaces to create products)
- Application Design (Experience shipping iOS / Android apps)
- Prototyping Ability — Framer, Protopie, etc.
🤩 Must have:
- Engineering Ability — "can code" in React, etc.
- 3D Modeling Ability / Unity
- Entrepreneurial or early-stage startup experience
👋 Wait! There is more?
We take great pride in our office based in the Bastille area, with our green atrium. We even built in a climbing wall and a massive hammock to relax 😉.
Some other amazing perks we all have are as permanents:
• Competitive compensation package (including RSUs)
• Relocation and visa procedures support
• Between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays (insane isn't it? 🤯)
• Allowances: international phone allowance, gym membership allowance and a meal allowance
• 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
• Public transportation subscription reimbursement (100%)
• Weekly yoga and meditation classes in the office
• Language classes in the office (🇯🇵,🇫🇷,🇺🇸)
• Fun: trips abroad every year with the whole team (French Alps, Sicilia, Majorca, Marrakesh)
• Pet-friendly office 🐕
• Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, fruits, etc.) everyday :)
Think you’ve got what it takes? 🤔 Take a step forward to apply!