Senior Product Designer, Mobile
We’re building the world’s most-loved platform to discover and attend live and streamed events.
Our technology brings fans and creators closer together and we work with the best artists, promoters and venues. At the start of COVID-19 we launched DICE Live Streaming to provide the highest quality, premium live events in the world, be it concerts, comedy, theatre and culture.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the DICE Product team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to craft game-changing features and experiences in our native mobile apps (Android and iOS). You’ll root your work in user insights to shape an exciting vision of the future and deliver on that using strategic thinking, world-class UX/UI and precise prototypes.
As a team, Product Design is responsible for building all user-facing product experiences at DICE. Together, we shape a design language and design systems that create joyful user experiences. We collaborate closely with other teams to ensure that what we build is the best in the industry.
You’re someone who will naturally explore a brief from all different angles in order to present the best solutions. You enjoy crafting intuitive and beautiful interfaces and have the ability to communicate them to your peers. You keep up-to-date with current trends within your field and apply that knowledge with passion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead work on one of our key focus areas, ensuring the best possible experience
- Craft simple and intuitive solutions for our Android/iOS platforms
- Estimate time and delivery of projects and tasks
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design systems
- Collaborate with other designers for cross-platform implementation
- Effectively communicate ideas and interaction using prototypes, flow charts and other tools
- Engage and empathize with users to better understand their needs and guide decisions
- Collaborate with developers to understand what’s possible before the hand-off
- Collaborate with other designers to establish design guidelines, best practices and standards across the company
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in UI design and fields such as interaction design and visual design
- Extensive experience of designing apps for Android and iOS
- Experience in UX design and fields such as human-centred design, information design, and workshop & meeting facilitation.
- Basic understanding of design systems, their use and benefits
- Knowledge of established design patterns on Android and iOS
- Proficient in Figma
- Unlimited Holiday
- Monthly DICE Credit
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Fitness & Wellbeing Programme (CBT & Coaching)
- Childcare Scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 13th November 2020.