Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer develops innovative, creative solutions that respond to brief and strategy. Our focus is on brand storytelling through ideation, concept development, and execution. Deliverables may include brand, web, motion, print, and presentation design materials. An ideal candidate will be able to develop and translate concepts into finished products and final production files. This is a senior position; the Senior Designer is expected to display a high level of ownership of projects and responsibility as well as identifying opportunities for optimizing process and raising the creative bar at every opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and final production of design work to meet internal and external needs
- Creation of comps, look-and-feel mockups, animatics, and prototypes
- Working with team members to develop creative concepts to solve briefs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6-8 years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Online portfolio demonstrating command of typography, color, and layout
- Extensive graphic design and production experience for web, print, and video
- Highly proficient in Adobe CC suite
- Experience with responsive web design and tools such as Xd, Sketch, and Figma
- Ability to manage corporate brand resources such as brand guidelines and templates
- Strong creative, verbal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines for project deliverables
- Ability to work at times independently and at other times very collaboratively
- Understanding of the delta between perfect design, client feedback, immediate business needs, and solid user experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in client office environments. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however it may vary.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.