Working student design (m / f / d)
For our content & community team we are looking for a working student design (m / f / d) !
Your area of responsibility
- You increase the awareness of Alasco's brand, product and company within the target group through high-quality visual content.
- You are responsible for the creation and design of graphic content for online, print, event and video (including visual content, product images, advertisements, illustrations).
- You will support the conception of marketing campaigns and actions.
- You support the further development of our corporate design.
- You measure the effectiveness and success of the designs and implement optimization potential.
- You are studying at an advanced bachelor's or master's degree in communication design, graphic design, media design or similar.
- You already have some experience in the field of design and have a good knowledge of common programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or Adobe After Effects.
- You are creative, stylish and have a good feel for design and layout.
- You like to take on tasks independently. It is not difficult for you to evaluate and optimize existing processes.
- You are looking for a challenging job and you have no problem keeping a cool head in stressful phases.
- We are an ambitious team with big goals in the heart of Munich.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. We welcome every idea and opinion.
- Your personal and professional development is important to us. That is why we support you with our development budget for further training measures and conferences.
- The exchange of views between our employees is important to us. Short communication and decision-making channels characterize the work at Alasco.
- You can expect a flexible working environment, entrepreneurial incentives and a salary that is customary in the industry.