Senior Product Designer
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior Product Designer to support our growing digital product as an independent contributor. We have a ton of exciting projects and we need your help! In this role, you’ll deliver full spec, beautiful, functional design that meets product requirements, stakeholder feedback, and engineering capability.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you
- Can take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into practical, actionable design.
- Can identify user needs and wants through user research and insights.
- Are highly visual, comfortable with Visual Design, Interaction Design, Application Design, and, of course, UX
- Are just as concerned with what the product does with how it looks.
- Can seamlessly transition between large app-scale product work and incremental updates to external marketing pages
- Can work with existing brand guidelines and design systems and know when you need to add something new
- Can explain design choices to stakeholders and iterate quickly based on feedback
- Can partner with product, engineering, and content strategy to implement features and pages from concept to launch and beyond
- Have shipped and supported a product, page, app, etc.
- Have Experience with mobile native, desktop web, and mobile web design views
It would be a big plus if you
- Had experience with design in healthcare or adjacent space
- Had experience with design in DTC / CPG
- Can do some/any/a lot of front-end work
- Are cool as a cucumber during global pandemics and have no problem with Zoom
Design at Tend
- We recently won a Red Dot Design Award and we’re super psyched about it.
- We value end-to-end consistent experience.
- The patient has to feel great from booking to filling to chilling at home afterward.
- We’re a very small team doing a lot. Tight feedback loops and open communication keeps things running.
- We depend on honest, experienced individuals expressing their point of view to keep the bar high.
- Design has a real voice in our company and we see good design as key to our success.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.