Greeting Card Artist
GroupGreeting, a digital greeting card company in San Francisco, is looking for creative, experienced artists, illustrators, and graphic designers to create digital greeting card covers for birthdays, farewells, work anniversaries, and other occasions! This is a freelance position.
What will you do?
- Create ORIGINAL greeting card designs appealing to males and females, ages 25-50, appropriate for the workplace
- Designs cannot be copied or recreated from another work
- Designs should be created on a canvas using Procreate, Photoshop, or Illustrator (canvas size should be scalable down to 880px wide by 1100px tall)
- Produce 1-2 greeting card designs per month, completing each card within the allotted time frame (usually 10-14 business days)
- Get paid on a weekly basis
Why work with us?
- Work on meaningful, fun, and challenging projects that have a direct impact on the business
- Be part of an enthusiastic and collaborative team
- Work remotely from home on a flexible schedule
What do you need?
- Strong visual design aesthetic as demonstrated on your portfolio
- High-level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Procreate required
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in graphic design or illustration
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English
How do you apply?
- Send the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Card Artist for hire!”:
- link to your professional portfolio, Instagram, Behance, or other site that shows your work
- Your rate range for creating a single card
Applications that do not include CV, portfolio, or rate range will not be considered.
[ EDIT: Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If we are interested we will contact you by 10 October 2020. ]