We're looking for a Product Designer to join our team for a full-time position (35-40 hours/week)
You'll be working with our Creative Director in all parts of the business, from UI and website design, to working with illustrations.
- Improving the design of our existing products
- Designing & prototyping new features
- Presenting designs to the Creative Director/team and iterating based on feedback
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to determine the scope of projects
- Leading design-focused initiatives for marketing team needs
- Producing and adapting banners, logos, social media visuals, etc
- Leading print initiatives
- Designing layout of art and copy, arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
🙌 Other projects
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Experience working as a Product Designer/Designer or similar role
- Teamwork skills
- Strong design, UX/UI skills
- Fluent in English
- Illustration & layout skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to feedback & desire to evolve
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Understanding of web technologies
Benefits for you 🤩
🌍 A fully remote team and culture
✈️ Annual team retreats (when we can fly again!)
👩🎓 A culture of learning, health, wellness, and growth
🥳 Weekly team hangouts and virtual game nights: work-life balance is very important to us
😌 A flexible work schedule; we value trust and accountability when it comes to getting work done
🌴 A generous vacation policy celebrating well deserved time off
About Us 👋
At designstripe, we are creatives, self-aware humans, hard workers, open minded team players and transparent and trust-worthy teammates.
Our young company is growing at a healthy pace and we aim to surround ourselves by other people sharing our values of creativity, humility, generosity, openness, transparency, honesty, flexibility, accountability.
We are global, already spread across Australia, Argentina and Canada and love working with various cultures.
We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard and understood, trusted and vulnerable. We believe in people's self development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.