About the position
At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In your Product Designer role, you will work with a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to evolve the Wellthy product and service. You will help design tools used by a number of different users including:
- families managing care for their loved ones
- our internal team supporting those families
- employers who offer the Wellthy service to their employees.
You will partner with teams across the company to help build these features, reporting to Wellthy’s CXO.
You will drive the following efforts
- Help improve the design of our existing product using quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Help create new features, products, and digital experiences through the use of rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Work with a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to ensure your designs are built on-time and as intended
- Help build, maintain, and organize a new design system for use across the company
- Help evolve Wellthy marketing materials
- Help support the Marketing and Partnerships teams create marketing materials
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2-5 years of product design experience.
- You obsess about building products and experiences that people love.
- You’ve helped design and build web and app experiences at scale, for a number of different types of users.
- You care about accessibility.
- You use data to inform your design decisions.
- You‘re comfortable working in varying levels of fidelity to communicate your ideas appropriately at different stages of the design process.
- You can build a workable prototype using HTML/CSS/JS.
- You have an understanding of web and mobile app technologies.
- You’re smart, thoughtful, and detail-oriented.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to work cross functionally to plan and execute initiatives.
- You know how to get things done in a fast moving environment.
- You’re a strong writer and an outstanding communicator.
- Most importantly, you’re a doer and a believer.
Submit your portfolio, resume, and cover letter here.
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of caregiving employees.