We're looking for a full-time Designer to join our growing team at Proposales. This is a unique opportunity to bring your creativity and ideas to a fast-growing tech company, helping us grow the number of hotels using our technology.
A key part in continuing our rapid growth is to create an aesthetic way to easily communicate our tech and what we do. To get us there, we're looking for a multi-skilled designer to create marketing assets that are not just effective, but iconic. Functioning as our “in-house full-featured design agency”, this would include (but is not limited to) building landing pages, display ads, social media content, sales materials, email newsletters, e-books — the list goes on.
- Proposales is growing rapidly through word of mouth, but we have the chance to go bigger. Creating compelling content — websites, videos, graphics, emails, etc. — is what will make this difference
- Help us figure out how to deliver the right messages to the right audiences
- Everyone at Proposales wears multiple hats. You'll get experience with editorial, growth marketing, consumer education, product and more.
So, what will you do as a designer on the marketing team?
- Make marketing materials from scratch. Design, write and produce landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets, sales collateral, published content, and more, end-to-end.
- Tell stories. Proposales is a product that can be simple or complex. Create materials that help people understand the product and its value for them.
- Constantly learn from our users to determine how they want to use Proposales, how to teach them to do more with the product, and how to engage new users.
- Measure how marketing materials are performing, and figure out how to make changes to increase engagement and conversions.
A bit about you:
- You have significant experience in visual design
- You're a masterful communicator, able to draw people in and enhance understanding through design and written language
- You can produce graphics, videos, and GIFs with a high level of craft and attention to detail
- You're a strong writer with a bit of edge and play in your voice
- Coding abilities so you can build what you design. An understanding of how things work behind the scenes goes a long way
- You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs.