Lead Product Designer
Restream is looking for a Product Designer to carry features from vision through to execution and launch, all the while prototyping and honing the design to create new products and extend existing ones. We need a team member who is self-motivated, full of ideas, and who wants to deliver great features and transform the streaming industry. You’ll be leading product design and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with our products.
- Growth and mentor design team, collaborate with product, marketing and engineering team.
- Develop high-quality design implementation and user experience.
- Be responsible for the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Analyze available data to make data-driven decisions.
- Find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Create product flows, prototypes, detailed design, product design specifications, style guides and graphic design.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Self-starter and enjoy driving projects from beginning to end.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Able to plan your work and deliver production-ready design in a timely manner.
- Can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- Always ready to learn and improve.
- Experience working on design systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.