Landing Page Designer
ALERT: Only apply for this job if you're an experience LANDING PAGE designer and have designed 50+ PAGES. You will be required to submit your LANDING PAGE design portfolio.
IMPORTANT: You MUST be based in the Europe.
Our purpose is to help our clients increase their online success through the implementation of high converting websites and landing pages, and to do that we need people who can join us on our journey and share the passion and mission we have as a team.
Landing Page Guys are a website design, development and conversion optimisation agency based out of Bristol in the UK. Operating for over 6 years and servicing thousands of clients around the world, we're looking for a Project Manager to join our vibrant, energetic and fast growing team.
By joining us you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships and friendships that last, carve out an exciting career and play a huge part in the development of the Landing Page Guys as we embark on our mission.
As a Web Designer, you'll be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities surrounding our clients projects, carrying out tasks such as:
- Designing new and exciting landing pages and funnels
- Liaising with the project management teams to ensure efficient completion of tasks (Skype/Slack, phone calls, Trello)
- Obtaining and implementing regular feedback from clients
- Providing input and thoughts on the expansion and growth of the team, specifically with regards to processes.
What do you get?
This is a fairly flexible role, with the chosen candidate(s) being able to work remotely or from our office just outside of Bristol, UK.
We offer flexible working hours that allow you time to do what you love without pressure!
You’ll also get:
- £18-22k starting salary (based on experience)
- Personal and team goals and incentives
- Full training and support
- Regular reviews
- Casual dress code
- Company nights out and activity days
- Rewarding and supportive environment driving by a team with purpose
We need you to be:
- Confident when it comes to speaking to clients as well as voicing your views when it comes to streamlining processes and forwarding the growth of the organisation as a whole.
- Up for a great time!
We're a close team who believe in a strong culture where we nurture honesty, openness, accountability and reward everyone for their hard work.
- Designed delivered in Photoshop files
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Methodical organisation to manage a pool of tasks, projects and team members
- An understanding of landing page and conversion optimisation principles (further training can be provided)
Whilst the above skills are listed, it's vital to know that as a team, we're all constantly growing and learning together so you will always be able to ask questions.
It's never been a more exciting time to become a part of the team, we're looking forward to welcoming you.
Please send your portfolio and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org