Illustrator (B2B Marketing)
We trust our illustrators to delight our customers, and we support them with experienced project and account managers, who handle logistic, budget, and strategic issues so they can focus on doing great work.
We work primarily with B2B marketing teams, which means we do conceptual illustrations to explain how a product works, editorial illustration to support ebooks or blog posts, and spot illustration to add a bit of personality to a design. We are looking for a well-rounded illustrator who is strong in a range of styles, comfortable taking a project from brief to completion, and loves creating great work.
This is a position where you get to work with a lot of different clients, brands, and styles. Most projects are wrapped up in a few days, and our collaboration software keeps feedback and assets organized. Attention to detail, dedication to the craft of design, and a positive attitude are a must.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Expertise with a range of illustration styles and comfortable navigating from concept to sketch to final product.
- Experience working as an illustrator in an editorial, agency, or in-house role.
- Exquisite portfolio of editorial or B2B illustration.
Super-duper bonus points:
- Experience with layout and web design.
- Extraordinary collection of funny cat GIFs.
- Engaged as a full-time freelancer. We do not work with moonlighting designers.
- Expertise in starting each item in a bulleted list with the same letter.
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio, and your very least favorite illustration cliche (magnifying glass for search? blobby people? tiny people building giant websites with cranes?).