Marketing & Design Internship-Fall 2020
Blueboard is seeking a talented design intern interested in learning more about working with a creative full-stack marketing team. As a design intern, you will work closely with the Marketing + Design Associate to support the visual execution of Blueboard’s brand through a wide range of projects.
This is a paid contract position with a flexible schedule of 20-30 hrs/week over the course of 6-12 months beginning in September 2020. This position will be remote initially, but we hope for our team to return to our San Diego office in January 2021. This is a paid internship, and if you are a part of a school program that supports internships for credit, we'll be happy to work with your program to certify.
- Gain a deeper understanding of design by supporting various internal and external marketing campaigns, working with many different creative digital media
- Translate the Blueboard brand through beautiful design
- Support the design and branding for a variety of channels, including landing pages, digital banner ads, video, social media, and blog content.
- Learn new processes, techniques, and tools to progress your design process
- Learn how a full-stack marketing team works together, and how different departments relate to the design process
- Create visual assets for internal and external projects collaborating cross-functionally
- Learn and assist with CMS functions on our Sales Hub platform
- Support execution of miscellaneous marketing projects, including content requests and asset curation
- Rising senior or recent graduate from an academic or independent study relevant to Brand Design, Digital Design, UI/UX Design, or Marketing Design
- Proficient understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- The ability to work collaboratively with team members and have a basic understanding of marketing project management
- Practical experience with website builders or CMS programs
Who Are You?
- You are eager to learn new things and develop your skills
- You are passionate about the impact of the design
- You can set and maintain a schedule effectively
- You are organized and can GSD
- You are able to communicate your ideas clearly to the team
- You have a strong eye for detail
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are always experimenting with new ideas
- You’ve interned/worked for a B2B startup before
- You have some experience with Adobe After Effects, Figma, Webflow, Instapage
- You have experience translating core design concepts into a variety of consumer touchpoints
- Previous experience working with remote or partially remote teams
- You’re familiar with HTML/CSS language
If this sounds like you, we hope you'll reach out! We’re building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about design, we encourage you to apply.