Senior Product Designer
To help us sustain our growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to take a leading role in building out an incredible experience for employees using our product to access their income.
You'll be a key team member in building our design systems and culture as we seek to continue to have a positive impact on the way people manage their finances.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Engineers, and other business functions to bring experiences to life.
- Offer simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Produce sketches, flowcharts and low-to-high fidelity wireframes to support robust discussions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Advocate for the customer as you refine solutions, creating prototypes or mockups for testing and validation.
- You'll Work with key stakeholders to create high- and low-fidelity interactive prototypes at pace.
Skills And Abilities
- You're keen to work in an Agile Product team with Product Managers, Engineers and User Research in a fast moving, vibrant and creative culture
- You'll drive efficiencies of process where possible to create workflows that create consistently great outputs.
- Capabilities in responsive design, across multiple screen sizes and devices
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, the Adobe suite or equivalent software as well as prototyping software
- An Interest in interaction design
- Strong UI and UX Design background
- Experience running workshops, design sprints and user interviews and guerilla testing
Who We Are
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they've earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we're making real-time pay work for real people.
We'd love you to join this movement.