Product Designer (digital)
We are By the Pixel —a digital agency located in Denver, Colorado. We are looking for a talented, full-time digital product designer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals. Our company specializes in creating valuable, tailored digital solutions for a wide range of hi-profile clients and brands.
As a product designer at By the Pixel you’ll have the opportunity collaborate with others to deliver excellence in design ranging from branded consumer facing experiences to highly intuitive administrative user-interfaces. We use the research, analysis, and tools necessary to deliver outstanding results.
Things you’ll do:
- Work closely with the team and its many disciplines to deliver successful outcomes on tasks and projects and projects assigned to you
- Deliver beautiful, thoughtful and polished design and interactions for a wide range of digital applications
- Create user-experience focused journeys and sitemaps and perform research & discovery where necessary
- Trust the process and break the mold
- Continuously explore best practices and new ideas and work with designers to contribute to the standards we build on and maintain internally
- Communicate design thoughts/decisions both internally and to external stakeholders
- Support internal branding and marketing efforts with ideation and design
- Contribute ideas for improving team productivity, culture and product quality
- Contribute to the estimating of prospective projects and tasks
Is this you?
- 2-3 years of agency experience working as a designer
- A compelling, diverse portfolio demonstrating thoughtful design for digital products
- A passion for detail, process, learning, and creating award winning products
- Understanding of core design principles
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe XD and/or other industry design tools
- Experience in collaborating with designers, developers, project managers and stakeholders
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Ability to build empathy for each product user/consumer and stakeholder you are designing for and value their feedback as being critical to the success of the project
- Ability to effectively communicate design decisions both internally and externally in order to build trust and buy-in
- Competitive base salary
- Health & retirement benefits
- Overall flexibility
- Culture of learning and collaboration
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive, engaging and enjoyable work environment. We like taking on challenges that push us to expand our skills and capabilities. Our clients love us for our open communication, attention to detail, and our ability to think creatively and strategically on their behalf.