We're Knack, a no-code platform used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest companies — to easily build custom apps, workflows, and databases.
We're looking for a brilliant front-end engineer to help us meet the enormous challenges around making it easy to do useful things with data.
We're looking for a front-end engineer with excellent UI chops. This means that you thrive when given opportunities to make an impact directly on the product with your excellent design and product instincts. Along with being an expert in modern, accessible markup, you know your away around Vue.js and have experience with design systems, Figma, and general UI best practices.
And did I mention self-motivated and independent? This is a 100% remote role, with a flat culture that gives you the autonomy to define how you can do the best work of your career.
- Front-end: ES6, Vue, Vuex, Vue Router, Webpack
- Components & Design: Storybook, Atomic design, Saas, Post CSS, CSS Modules
- Testing: Mocha Unit Tests, Cypress.js, Ghost Inspector
- Back-end: Node.js, Mongo, SQL, Redis, AWS
Knack launched in 2012 with one simple goal: to enable everyone to do amazing things with their data.
Knack makes it easy for anyone to build applications and workflows to make their data useful. Our customers use Knack to run their processes, departments, or even their entire companies.
We've been growing steadily since as we’ve built our team, perfected our product, and nailed our product-market fit.
So how are we different?
- We’re bootstrapped: we’ve had to build something our customers actually pay for. This changes how you do things.
- We’re 100% remote: and have been from the beginning. Every decision we’ve made has been based around optimizing our remote operations.
- We’re all a little weird: and we like it that way. We’re more than just chat avatars; we’ve all gotten to know each other, have grown together, and love working with each other.
- We enjoy the journey: we’re not chasing an exit or the next round of funding. We’re building something we’re proud of and want to keep improving on.