Want to work with innovative, multi-award winning technology that is changing recruitment and talent management all over the world? We are looking for creative and like-minded UX/UI designers to join our brilliant team, working closely with product owners, designers, marketing and development whilst continuously championing the customer across the entire business.
Our talent software suite is used by over 30 million users across the world. It helps companies like the BBC find, assess, interview, hire and manage talent across their business.
As well as the BBC, you'll work with other customers like the National Nuclear Labs, RAF, Tesco, Selfridges, Superdry, 118118, Pizza Hut, Bupa, Hays, Randstad, Sweaty Betty and Sodexo, and many other companies around the world and in over a dozen languages.
The products you'll be working on include talent sourcing, relationship management, talent acquisition, video interviewing, onboarding and BOTs.
You will have:
- Proven design experience with a specific focus on UX/UI
- Good understanding of interaction design, including common UI patterns
- Experience creating user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI designs using standard software such as Sketch, InVision or Adobe CS.
- A track record of designing amazing visuals while adhering to branding guidelines
- An understanding of accessibility standards (we aim to be the most inclusive platform out there).
- Some knowledge or willingness to learn about HTML and CSS
- An understanding of Agile project management approaches
What you will be doing:
- Execute in all areas of UX/UI design: analysis & research, wireframing prototypes, high fidelity designs.
- Learning from users and constantly improving the product UX and UI
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the final result matches your designs
As well as continuing to build and enhance our existing stack, our roadmap includes more work with artificial intelligence, natural language parsing, deep learning and conversational BOTs, providing users with more intuitive ways of interacting with the system on different devices.
Our team benefit from:
- a great salary
- flexible working hours and work from home days
- very flexible holiday allowance
- free lunches, snacks and drinks
- regular social events (we even took the team to Brussels to celebrate our 10th anniversary)
- good pension
- heath cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
- training budget and conferences (some developers even went to Chicago)
- City Centre location