Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,200 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
Who We Are
BoardVitals brings together content from major publishers, universities, and top healthcare professionals, creating the largest training ecosystem in medicine. BoardVitals helps healthcare professionals prepare for medical board exams, recertification exams (MOC), fulfill continuing education requirements, and in-service exams offering high-yield content in over 30 specialties.
As a member of the Design Team, the designer works closely with our Marketing and Product teams. The ideal candidate is a reliable Designer with a solid understanding of design principles. Additionally, you should be knowledgeable in areas that include visual design. In collaboration with the Design team, you will help guide Marketing and Product designs from ideation to finish. As a result, you are equally motivated by sharing your ideas and design decisions as you are receiving constructive feedback.
This is a remote position.
- Translate marketing and product requirements into simple and easy to use designs
- Collaborate with Marketing on sales
- Ensure the mobile and desktop experiences
- Help promote UI/UX best practices and contribute to the working design style and guidelines
- Communicate the value and mission of BoardVitals in design, icons, and illustration
- Comfortable with consistent collaboration and feedback
- A strong portfolio of work designing across a range of digital platforms
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Able to work quickly without compromising quality
- Proficiency in Adobe CS software, Sketch, and other prototyping tools
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.