Product design Lead
Launched in late 2019 at Harvard, Goldcast is aiming to disrupt the business events industy. We are a fast-moving, funded team with a mission to harness the digital transformation that events need.
Goldcast is a customer-led company. Our superpower is fast iteration and a focus on problem solving through experimentation. Each member of the team conducts interviews, participates in sprints, and contributes to the features we roll out. As we grow, this focus on bringing delight to our customers has allowed us to move quickly and build products our users love.
We work best with people who have an insatiable desire to learn and improve. We attack problems head-on, researching things we don't understand and asking for help from experts when possible. Our culture is one of transparency and we use that to force multiply our problem solving together.
If you're a builder that loves getting feedback, iterating, and delighting customers with your work, we'd love for you to join us!
What We're Looking for in You:
Someone who's spent too much time dreaming about how enterprise softwares can be made better and sees ample opportunity for improvement
- A product designer with 4+ years of experience.
- Experienced working at the earliest stages of an eventual-hypergrowth startup.
- Comfortable owning the design spectrum from user research to high-fidelity UI and visual design
- Willingness to take on other design projects, such as graphic design, web animation, etc
- Up-to-date with modern design patterns and human interface guidelines.
- Tools you consider second-nature: Figma/Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects) or similar.
- No coding skills required.
- At Goldcast, you'll get to report directly to the CEO and work closely with our engineering and product teams to continually impact the working lives of thousands each and every day.
You'll thrive in ambiguity, and own the full design process from understanding customer problems and low fidelity wireframes to bringing products to visual life + make graphic, illustrations and animations to promote.
You'll grow into a role managing several junior designers and be a critical functional unit owner of our team.
WFH, remote friendly / flexible policy